Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.565 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 53% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,839 (C$3,256) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)