Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.539 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,950 (C$3,621) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)