Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.550 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,774 (C$3,225) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (about 1 hour ago)