Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26235 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 27% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,525 (EC$5,814) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (44 minutes ago)