Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26243 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 28% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,669 (EC$6,358) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)