Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26253 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 28% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,663 (EC$6,336) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)