Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,775 ($2,504) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)