Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,770 ($2,501) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (24 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)