Cost of living in Spokane, Washington, United States vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,782 ($2,517) in Spokane, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brazzaville costs 1,700,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)