Cost of living in Split, Croatia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10847 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 15% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,374 (12,667 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)