Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11263 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,420 (12,610 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)