Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17763 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,202 (R$ 6,767) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)