Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,142 ($1,611) in Sonsonate.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Luanda costs 6,000 Kz (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New York City costs $4.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Quito costs $0.61 (36 minutes ago)