Cost of living in Sonipat, India vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00986 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,199 (₨121,514) in Sonipat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)