Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00966 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 930 (₨96,293) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)