Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42798 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 26% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 961 (2,245 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)