Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45087 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 24% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 910 (2,018 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)