Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40762 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 28% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 933 (2,288 лв) in Sliven.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Howrah costs ₨75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $225 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)