Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41124 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 28% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 861 (2,094 лв) in Sliven.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 3 hours ago)