Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11805 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,140 (9,653 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)