Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01317 JOD / MKD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,012 (76,843 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)