Cost of living in Skikda, Algeria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00596 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skikda (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,072 (179,897 Dinar) in Skikda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $13 (42 minutes ago)