Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08670 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,659 (19,139 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,253 (30 minutes ago)