Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08774 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,107 (24,011 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)