Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07955 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,986 (24,965 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)