Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07844 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,680 (21,418 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)