Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17576 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,549 (8,813TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)