Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11220 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 135% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,582 (kr23,010) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)