Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 JOD / KHR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 10% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,318 (7,640,672 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (31 minutes ago)