Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00018 JOD / KHR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 17% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,520 (8,585,336 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)