Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 JOD / KHR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 14% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,365 (7,828,389 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)