Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00018 JOD / KHR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 15% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,376 (7,857,312 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (35 minutes ago)