Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,775 (€2,165) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (38 minutes ago)