Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00595 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,084 (₨182,112) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)