Cost of living in Shumen, Bulgaria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42412 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shumen (Bulgaria) is 35% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 780 (1,838 лв) in Shumen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)