Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00645 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,003 (¥310,588) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (30 minutes ago)