Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10563 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,372 (12,993元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pattaya costs 100,000 ฿ (about 5 hours ago)