Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10277 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 23% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,598 (15,550元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)