Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10692 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,387 (元12,969) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)