Cost of living in Shashamane, Ethiopia vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02453 JOD / ETB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shashamane (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,242 (50,638 Birr) in Shashamane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gaya costs ₨42 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 200,000 £ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vilnius costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tandil costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)