Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19316 JOD / AED
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 35% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,620 (Dirham 8,385) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)