Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10688 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 37% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,502 (元14,053) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)