Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16928 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,335 (RM7,884) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (34 minutes ago)