Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28306 JOD / TND
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,025 (3,621 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (9 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 2 hours ago)