Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22067 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,230 (R$ 5,575) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)