Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17192 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 954 (R$ 5,551) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)