Cost of living in Serres, Greece vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.790 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,303 (€1,649) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)