Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,448 (€1,772) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)