Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,229 (€1,479) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)