Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 982 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,733 (₩2,663,577) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)