Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,383 (₩2,076,337) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (21 minutes ago)