Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00627 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,522 (¥242,763) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €24,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)