Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00640 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,854 (¥289,841) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 3 hours ago)