Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00190 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 829 (436,088 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (34 minutes ago)