Cost of living in Segovia, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.800 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Segovia (Spain) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,116 (€1,395) in Segovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)