Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,243 prices entered by 600 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,182 ($3,088) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)