Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17256 JOD / RON
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 999 (5,790 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)