Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00846 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,029 (Taka 121,552) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)