Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.541 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,434 (C$2,650) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)