Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43995 JOD / BAM
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,057 (2,402KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)