Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00633 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,062 (¥325,490) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cardiff costs £100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)