Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00644 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,099 (¥326,084) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)