Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,715 prices entered by 714 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18837 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,471 (R$ 7,809) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (42 minutes ago)