Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,412 prices entered by 1,050 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22447 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,506 (R$ 6,711) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)