Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21409 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,257 (R$ 5,873) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (41 minutes ago)