Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19098 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,061 (R$ 5,558) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)