Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19098 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,194 (R$ 6,250) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)