Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19066 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,193 (R$ 6,258) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)