Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18686 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,064 (R$ 5,695) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pattaya costs 100,000 ฿ (about 5 hours ago)