Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19188 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,131 (R$ 5,892) in São Carlos.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$800 (about 1 hour ago)