Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18417 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 994 (R$ 5,399) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)