Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18991 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,447 (R$ 7,618) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 3 hours ago)