Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19019 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,218 (R$ 6,403) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)