Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21446 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,579 (R$ 7,361) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (38 minutes ago)