Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22325 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,502 (R$ 6,729) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$1,600 (about 2 hours ago)