Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21494 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,498 (R$ 6,969) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)