Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19203 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,262 (R$ 6,573) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)