Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22325 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,536 (R$ 6,880) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$1,600 (about 2 hours ago)