Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,324 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01413 JOD / DOP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,251 (RD$ 88,537) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)