Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,491 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01430 JOD / DOP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,303 (RD$ 91,101) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (28 minutes ago)