Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18170 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,201 (R$ 6,611) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)