Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18909 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,342 (R$ 7,100) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)