Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21700 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,362 (R$ 6,276) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)