Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19203 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,148 (R$ 5,979) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)